- Single-station 2Wire Decoder
- Fully encapsulated module made for valve box conditions
- Comes with 2 (qty) DBRY connectors
- Red/black wires connect to 2Wire path
- Yellow wires connect to standard 24 VAC valve solenoid
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review ’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
Underhill's single-station 2Wire decoder is compatible with all Underhill 2Wire products. Fully encapsulated module is programmed to the corresponding station number to properly operate. Label each decoder with corresponding station number for future reference. Underhill's pure AC system allows for faster field troubleshooting with the proper tools. The benefit of this design is that it can adapt to existing field wire already in the ground with lengths up to 5,000 feet (14 AWG). If using smaller wire sizes, visit Underhill's website for recommended maximum wire lengths and for the number of stations operating at the same time. Underhill's unique design also requires a single ground rod at the controller and nowhere else along the 2Wire path. This represents a significant cost savings compared to other 2Wire systems. Underhill has more than 300,000 decoders in installations worldwide.
Underhill TW TK DEC 01 Single Station Decoder for Irrigation B00KGY93IK